Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year's Resolution: Get More Pussy in 2013

I'm guessing from the amount of phone calls I've gotten since the new year, that getting more action might be a 2013 resolution. And, as always, I'm grateful for it. I took some time off around the holidays and like everyone else, I'm back to work, hoping for a fiscally stronger year.

Although my ad says "No texts," I still get plenty of them. If I've seen the client before, I'll definitely respond. If I haven't, my response is based on my mood I guess. If the texter simply writes, "Hi," then forget it.

In any case, a former client sent me the following text: "Hi Alexa, Stuart here, been to u twice before, good massage. Wondering if there is a next level massage?"

I like the way he phrased this: next-level massage. Unfortunately, there really is no more levels than me topless and the client getting a release, but of course the text left me curious. I'm not sure how many more levels you can have about what I offer without it being sex. In which case, it's no longer really a massage. I get these sorts of questions a lot, usually not in a text though. Usually in the midst of the rub, a client will ask "What other services I offer?"

Some men are okay with the standard FBSM, others need more. Some, like Randy, are okay with a FBSM the first couple of times, but like a drug, they need more to get the same level of satisfaction,
Unfortunately, I won't be responding to his text. I've generally found that guys who want more than what I offer don't end up being very satisfied customers.