Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I'm Back

I can't believe it's been a month since I've posted. I write every day in a journal, but some things are too cheesy to post online, even if people don't know who you are.

In any case, it's been a crazy month and I had to take a break from body rubs to deal with my health-related stuff. I won't go into details, but eveything is okay now, I have a tiny scar that I cover up with makeup, and I couldn't have gottent through it without Jack.

And now I'm finally coming out of my slump. Between the weather and life, I was getting depressed. I even had to buy one of those seasonal affective disorder lights, which is on now as I write. It's a glary, annoying light, but thirty minutes in the morning and I'm good to go.

Today, I'm back to work and my hiatus has managed to stir up business so I'll have more stories soon.