Monday, March 25, 2013

Getting Arrested

It seems like everyone's afraid of getting arrested. The client, the girl, friends of friends of us law breakers.

And then, recently, I heard about this woman getting arrested that ran the spa I worked at. So, what happened? She was in jail until she made bail (I don't know the amount) and when she finally got her court date, she received a fine. No prison time, no community service, no prostitution-management classes.

Ok, so it's on her record but is it that big of a deal. Everyone in her life knows what she does. Her attitude was: If that's the worst that will happen, I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing. Supposedly, she rakes it in by managing and working at the spa so there's that factor.

My only concern is that my daughter's father could find out. And that'd be some serious leverage.