Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Skill Every Body Rub Girl Should Know

......is putting on fake eyelashes. It's probably the easiest way to look sexy. What could be better than come-hither eyes?

However, if you've ever tried to put them on, you know it's a harder skill to possess than a hand job.

In the beginning, I tried and gave up. But after watching a few Youtube videos (I'm not posting links because they aren't sponsoring me), I think I have it mastered. It's a great return on your investment ($3). Other options are lash extensions, which are extremely expensive ($180 for the first time and costly follow-up) or Latisse (requires commitment and diligence). Lash extensions are also a huge time suck and even Latisse can become a bother as it has to be applied twice a day and takes about 6-8 weeks to see results.

The trick to false eyelashes is making sure it's really secure on both ends. Even if you aren't a sex worker, it's a good first-date  or kindle-the-romance move.