- I have a mouthwash compulsion. I hide tiny bottles in my car, backpack, locker, and purse, swishing and spitting throughout the day in the most unladylike fashion.
- I don't know the first thing about Syria and why we are mad at them. BUT, I could tell you everything about Lamar Odom's crack addiction or Amanda Bynes' psychiatric hold or why I think Vickie from the Real Housewives should not be dating Brooks.
- I once egged an ex-boyfriend's car. Childish, yes.
- I have veneers. But my teeth still look real. So, when people compliment my smile, I just say "thanks, good genetics."
- I have weird lesbian dreams about Aubree.
- I will always tell a client that I'll see him again and smile, but if I don't, I just block their number.
- I'll break my boundaries for more money. Unless he has dingleberries.
- I asked Aubree to cyber-stalk Cole on Facebook.
- When I'm not working, I wear over-sized granny panties, usually Jockey For Her.
- I am the co-owner of Wild Orchid Massage. Yes, that kind of massage place.
- Of course, it's not really called Wild Orchid, but you get the point. Names are changed to protect the guilty.
Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Can You Keep A Secret?
We all have secrets. It's completely normal. Some big, some small. Like for example: